Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Life

It's been awhile since I've participated in You Capture. It's ironic too, because my husband was just asking me if I ever take any still life as I seem to be focused on capturing our kids. So, perfect timing to get back into the swing of things as this week's subject is Still Life. My husband and I were given an overnight stay, kid-free, by my parents, so I played with my camera!



General Butler State Park, Carrollton, KY


(ok, so maybe not still life, but the deer was pretty still!)











Madison, IN







The resting place of our beautiful angels...




Be sure to check other wonderful stills at You Capture.

8 comments:

  1. Those shots are beautiful. I LOVE the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots! That deer one is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that first shot is beautiful - it made me feel warmer just sitting here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Still life or not, I love the first one with the deer :) Thanks for stopping by over at my place yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those beautiful pictures. That first one is just amazing. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete